I want to withdraw from staking but the error "There are not enough funds..." appear in Tonhub. I have staked more than 0.4 TON in your Staking Pools. Why do I see this error when I try to withdraw my funds?
In order to calculate the profits from the Staking Pool, use the following formula:
(Your amount in Staking Pool) * (The Total profitability of your Staking Pool) * 0.00004109 = The total amount you get per Staking Cycle
For example, if you put 1000 TON into a staking pool with 6.5% total profitability, then your profit for one cycle will be:
1000*6.5*0.00004109 ≈ 0.267 TON
Total profitability for Staking Pools displays here.
One full Staking Cycle lasts 36 hours.
a. Check this information with Tonhub wallet in the Staking section:
b. Check the amount of time the current Staking Cycle will last with Ton Whales site for your Staking Pool.
The reward per Staking Cycle depends on:
- Value of funds currently placed in Staking Pool. For more value of funds in Staking, it will be a lesser reward per TON.
- Quantity of transaction in TON blockchain. For more transactions to be processed, there will be more rewards.
As these values change all the time, Total Profitability changes too.
a. The most convenient way to do it with your Tonhub Wallet:
c. Follow Ton Whales site guide for Staking Pool:
Make sure you left 0.4 TON on the wallet, you will need it to make the withdrawal.
- The minimum amount for the "Deposit" request is 50 TON.
- Make sure you text the comment for the transaction matches exactly Deposit .
7. I've successfully sent the funds and received the transaction with the comment about the successful acceptance in the staking. How can I see my staked coins in staking?
a. You can check with Tonhub (supported versions from iOS 1.19.5, Android 1.19.2):
b. You can check Staking Pool Stats with Ton Whales site:
8. I've successfully sent the funds to the Staking Pool, but after the end of the Staking Cycle, my funds remained in the "Pending" status. Why is this "Pending" displayed?
- You've sent your funds to the Team Whales Pool, it's available only for our employees or top fifteen NFT holders. If you want to join the Whales Corp check here.
- If you've sent your funds to the Whales Club Pool, you should have at least one TON Whales NFT in your TON wallet. If you bought NFT and placed it on sale to a Marketplace like getgems.io, your wallet has no NFT.
For withdrawal of your funds, you should send a request "Withdraw" from your Wallet.
a. With a Tonhub it's more convenient to withdraw in a few steps:
10. I've successfully requested a withdrawal from the Stake. How long do I have to wait to receive my funds in my wallet?
If the Staking Cycle is over, you will get your funds immediately after you have sent the "Withdraw" request again.
If the Staking Cycle is still in process, wait until the Staking Cycle is over (0-36 hours) and send the transaction request again. After that, the funds will be instantly credited to your wallet.
11. I want to withdraw from staking but the error "There are not enough funds..." appear in Tonhub. Why do I see this error when I'm trying to withdraw my funds?
Make sure you have left 0.4 TON in the wallet balance, not on the Staking balance. You will need 0.4TON to make the withdrawal.
This is a feature of the smart contract. The first transaction will prepare your funds for withdrawal, and the second will send them to your wallet.
Updated 27 days ago